Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 weeks has come and gone. Where have I been? Obviously NOT on here!

Its been 2 weeks, since my last blog post. Of course, for those of you who watch Miss Kathy, you know my life on the D list started last thursday evening, followed by the A list awards. Loved D list, not so much on the A list awards. Sure, I love kathy, and I enjoyed her as the host, but the celebrity's who were there, and the award catergories (best rear of the year), just wasn't working for me. I did however purchase Kathy's new comedy c.d. for your consideration. Love it! I highly recommend everyone go and purchase it (or I can burn you a copy, your choice). I am also excited to have seen that project runway season 5, starts in July on bravo! This will be the last season for runway on the bravo! channel, then it moves to its new home-Lifetime. I am NOT going to watch another rerun of the hit movie "Mother, may I sleep with danger" starring the ever so talented Tori spelling, either before or after a runway episode on lifetime. Or meredith baxter (over 100 LT movies), or Tracey Gold (50 LT movies).

I will post photos of my LoLa on here shortly. :-) Happy Pride weekend Y'all!!

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I double dawg dare ya to start watching Tori, Dean and Monkey and then try to look away! Can't be done I tell ya :)