Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello again! Where the hell have you been?

Well, Well, Well. If it isn't our sarcastic blogger back from god knows where (do we REALLY want to know)? That's right folks, I took a hiatus, just not as long as the former writers strike in hollywood (now that would be awful)! Where have I been? Where did I go? Only myself and LoLa (the new pup), know the answers to those questions. But, as you can see Im back! And speaking of back, my kathy is back this thursday with her awards show, and all new episodes of my life on the D list. She also has a new comedy c.d. (which I of course plan on downloading on i-tunes). I thought I'd make my triumphant return the same week as Kathy. How'd I do? O.K. it maybe isn't the same as Kathy, but at least the effort was there! Kathy will also be on larry king tonight, which I'll be taping! Obama cliched the nomination on tuesday, and yesterday, he and Hilary were in a secret meeting yesterday (some secret, we all knew. Pick a better meeting place, like the old tree house from the little rascals-O-TAY)!

Then I read a study was conducted that flip flop sandals can cause foot damage. NO! Say it isn't so. Of course they will. Look at them. There thinner that kate moss on a good day (which is hardly never). Try wearing those on an 8-9 hour waiting shift. That's all I have for this blog. I need to go, and set my dvr to record larry king live tonight. Peace out! (It sounded good when I said it out loud in my mind, before I typed it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People in food service should NEVER wear flip flops, or sandals. It's gross. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's a health code violation, at least that's what I remember from my days of restaurant work.

You need to post some pics of Lola!