Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Everything tastes betta with butta (you go Paula, Deen that is)!

So, as most of you (still all 5. What a fan base!) know, I am in rehearsel for the foreigner and I have to speak with a georgian accent. I figured I'd watch Paula Deen on the food network, to get a feel for my accent. I don't have any words in my dialouge that are "butter" or "ya' all". Maybe I could add them. Hmmm. I think I have it down, but just to be safe, I have decided to purchase a c.d. on georgian accents (is there such a thing)?

Yesterday was lunch monday (or monday lunch). We had a great time discussing some of my creepy hook ups from previous years (wash your hands). I can't believe I was never killed and left for dead, after meeting some of these nut jobs. Remember kids, play safe and carry mace! On this, being new music tuesday I didn't see anything I had to have, and couldn't live without. Motley Crew? Next! A new Jessica Simpson single (which is a country song), next! How to be like Oprah in 2 weeks. Hmmm....

Get smart was the #1 movie over the weekend, beating out The Love Guru. I told you, NEVER have JT in your movies. He will jinx it and the movie will tank EVERY time! Now I have 2 see get smart and Kung Foo Panda. And of course, Batman! Boy george has been banned from returning to the U.S. due to his criminal past and impending trial. And I thought it was because they didn't want that old queen to star in another crappy musical (come on, who saw that production, that rosie o produced, what was it called? SEE I TOLD YOU! IT WAS SO BAD, EVEN I CAN'T REMEMBER THE MUSICAL~ I smell a tony (is that what that smell was)?

That's all I have for this edition. I'll be back on Kathy G thursday! And I hope 2 have LoLa's photos uploaded also! Ciao~

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I like JT except for the current Pepsi commercial he is in. Keep listening to Paula and you won't need to buy a cd of southern talking. Or try Jeff Foxworthy heheheh.