Friday, March 6, 2009

lucky # 13 for American Idols, minus an annoying wild card return (paula)?

Sorry my blog from last week was cut so short. But, after re-reading it a few seconds ago, I think I said everything I had to say about the oscars telecast. If I left something out of importance, then post it on here for me, and I will respond accordingly (that was a big word to spell, even for me)!

Well, for those of you who have been living under a boulder (how's that going for you), you know by now that we have a first on american idol this season. We have 13 instead of 12 finalists. Anoop was almost duped until simon told him he was in. I almost missed the moment because my dvr ran longer than expected due to a one miss tatiana (u little bitch)! First off, I was shocked at the fact that she was asked to come back and be in the wild card round last night (ratings booster). Then during her interview before she sang (which took for-ever), she all of a sudden had her accent back (funny how that happens). She re-sang whitney houston's "saving all my love for you" mind you a 3rd time! When she was done, simon called her on it, and asked her what she was gonna due if she made the top 12, and she had to sing a different genre of music for that particular week? She said she'd comply (more like ba-bye)! Then, of course when she was told by paula that the judges were going with megan, and NOT her, she decides to beg and plead in front of the judges table TO the judges (I swear judge judy needs to replace paula next season). So long ta-tiana! And the next time we'll see you, is when we're in the drive thru at taco bell (I'll have the number nothing)!

I was pleased though, that lil' rounds made it thru. I like her. And who isn't excited about next week's american idol with kanye west and kelly clarkson BOTH on the show (someone pinch me! OUCH). Britney kicked off her circus tour this week in new orleans. I watched the opening number "circus" on line. It was awesome! I don't care what ya' all say bout brit, she's a talentied singer rit thir. (god, I have turned trailer trash)!

I wasn't cast in the foreigner in bozeman (bastards)! I auditioned for the production "blithe spirit" this past monday, and the director was supposed to have called AND decided by last evening. Well, no phone call yesterday or last night so I called her this afternoon. She's re-auditioning some more women for the show this weekend, and she'll have a decision by this coming monday. OMG! would you just tell me already if I have a part or not? I'll be in my trailer (o.k. more like my bathroom).

well, that's all I have for this week. I'll be back next week with more (promise)! Until then keep reaching for the stars (except you ta-tiana)!

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

Not watching Idol this season, but I do hope you got a Blithe part!