Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kathy G thursday. Now if only she'd perform in Montana!

Well,  another week has come and gone.  I wasn't feeling up to par as they say (why they use golf terminology to describe not feeling well,  is beyond me!) on tuesday evening.  I had body aches (and not the good kind,  like when your drooling over say a shirtless photo of hugh jackman),  and I just felt like crap!  So yesterday I pumped myself with advil (the proper dosage) and emergen-c (which kicks the snot out of anything).  Now,  I'm back to my old sarcastic self (hooray)!  I think I may have gotten food poisoning from the deli at Rosauers.  I had eaten the orange glazed sweet and sour chicken with white rice.  Don't ever get that dish from their deli (look out)!  
I read on line yesterday,  that P!nk (that's how she spells her name),  is getting a divorce from her hubby.  She's way too much of a party rock princess,  to be tied down with a husband.  Now,  maybe a  few man slaves,  that I can see.  I love P!nk.  I know she's gotten a lot of slack in the past,  but I think I like her so much,  because she's the bad girl in all of us gay men that we wanna be! (minus the pierced tongue and gold teeth).  I bet I'f you called her a lady,  she'd kick your ass!  Go P!nk!  And yet,  another britney update.  She was seen partying with,  of all people her own father!  She should've called me.  I would've gone out with you brit!  I mean,  come on.  That's like your dad dropping you off in front of the school when you were a child,  and he wouldn't leave as soon as he pulled in front of the curb.  So your trying to leave the car a.s.a.p. so that the "cool kids" (hell,  ANY kid), don't see your dad (or mom.  Let's not forget mom,  she may actually be the parent who draws more attention to you than dad).  Your walking up the sidewalk,  which feels like the longest walk in history of mankind.  As your walking up to the doors of the school,  halfway on the sidewalk,  you hear mom or dad shout "have a great day!" Or  "get good grades",  or "be sure to flush".  You get my point.  It's embarrassing.  Then some of the other kids ask you who that was,  and your trying to come up with a believable answer.  So you say something like "who?  Ooh that was my crazy neighbor who lives across the street from me".  You have to mention someone who isn't related to you in ANY way,  not even a 3rd cousin,  or you'll never hear the end of it for the rest of the school year!    Good times!
I am going to rent Michael Clayton and American gangster tonight,  and give you a full review tomorrow.  Also,  I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow for an eye exam (obviously),  and to pick out new frames.  I'll talk about that as well.  I am going to e-mail Kathy (shocker),  but I am also going to see how much it would cost to bring her to perform in Montana.  I may have to have several people give me a donation,  to get her here.  I will let you know what happens on that end also.  Hope everyone (all 5 readers still!  Thanks all),  are doing well.  C U tomorrow!  

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

Kathy siting!!

She was on the History channel Monday night doing a kickass job of representing female comics on "The History of the Joke". Worth 2 hours of your life due to the good jokes and of course a good dose of KG. Didja see the moon last night?