Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'M BACK! AND JUST IN TIME FOR KATHY GRIFFIN THURSDAY!

O.K.  After a long break (over a week,  and still not tanner),  I am back!  This blog spot is my outlet to voice my opinion on life in general,  and I'm  not going to just stop and not do it anymore (2 words-PA LEEZ)!  With that said,  we have a lot to catch up on so let's get started.  I was surprised (o.k. not really,  just a dramatic affect) that Eva Longoria's new movie Over Her Dead Body,  finished in 11th place over this past weekend.  I still wanna see it,  but I think I'll wait for the d.v.d.  I am going to go see There Will Be Blood tomorrow night.  It better be as good as the hype,  or there will be blood for a refund from the box office (o.k. more like a please may I have a refund)!  Britney is out of the hospital.  And her parents were quoted as saying "we are worried about her."  Hmm.  YA THINK!  Call me crazy (don't actually),  but I think maybe you finally have something right for once.  You all need help as a family,  and you should all go to counseling together.  God,  I sound like DR. Phil!  Enough about that.  I wasn't able to watch the superbowl on sunday,  due to me working,  and becoming comatose at work from boredom.  I did watch the yahoo top 5 commercials from the big game on line.  Justin Timberlake's commercial for Pepsi was #1.  I thought it was funny.  The talking stained shirt for tide to go was also in their top 5.  Now they show it every chance they can get.  It is driving me nuts!  It was funny at first,  but it's one of those commercials that you can't watch more than a couple times.  Just kill the stain already!  I also missed Paula and Randy's pre recorded performance to their new song.  I heard that Tom petty was the half time entertainment,  but I am not certain.  Any reader that I have (all 5),  who know what happened with half time,  let me know.  Miss janet and her new album hits stores on the 26th of this month.  I,  of course already have it pre ordered through i-tunes.  I hope it's better than her last album,  20 y.o. or there will be blood (I couldn't resist)!  Paris Hilton was named "woman of the year" from harvard.  Harvard,  what are you thinking?  Aren't you supposed to be the smart and intelligent university,  not the vocational school?  I'd rather see the award given to somebody who deserves it,  like Kathy! (Like you all didn't see that suck up comment coming)!  I am glad to be back,  and I want to thank all my readers (still the 5).  I will be back tomorrow with another observation of life! 

2 comments:

buckycatt said...

FYI It was the Harvard Lampoon that named her "Woman of the Year". They are also responsible for a little film called "Animal House". So...consider the source

Bri said...

hmmm... thought you were going to take a break?

:-P