Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Only 2 more days to go, and the winner is........

O.K. Unless you've been living under a rock (hey, some people like to be close to mother earth. I'm thirsty. May have a glass of water?), then you all (5) know by now that my contest video to win Kathy tickets is up and running on you tube. Since last friday, when I made my debut, I have had 87 hits as of this morning. I'm trying to break 100 before thursday. The contest itself ends on thursday, so I'm not too sure when Kathy will call, e-mail, or post on her website who the winner's are. I, of course am confident that I will win, but on the off chance I don't I will let you know either way. Now onto celebrity news. I'm sure you've heard by now that Beyonce and long time love muffin Jay-z tied the knot last weekend. Like we all didn't see that coming. I am happy for both of them. You know, she's going to get in the "I'm pregnant" line here shortly. I can't see Beyonce pregnant in high platforms, tripping on her face while performing. She'd better switch to sketcher tennis shoes just to be safe (she is fierce)!

I have decided to take my friend Brian's advice, and space out my paragraphs on here, so as not to have one huge blog sentence. He had brought up a great point, being that when you read my blog in the past, you would lose your place while reading the blog, due to sentence runnage. Heck, even I had the same problem when I would proof read my blog. But look at it now. Thanks brian! I'll buy you yet again, another my little pony. I just read on line as of last evening, that project runway is moving to a new network in the fall, that network being lifetime. Heidi and Tim will still be our mentor's, but the current judges haven't been renewed to come back, as of yet. Hmm. I wonder what courtney love is doing these days?

That's all I have for this blog. I know it's a short one, but I'm so darn excited about this Kathy Griffin contest! It's going to kill me to wait until the winner's are announced. Keep your fingers crossed! I'll be back on friday with a week wrap up, and hopefully some news about the contest. Have a great day y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for paragraphs!
Weird that Project Runway is jumping networks. I heard that today, and was, like, whut?