Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo! ( What about holding the Mayo)?

Happy Cinco everyone! Now go out, and have a couple margurita's, some chips and salsa, and pass out in alley somewhere (aahh, good times)! Where did the weekend go? Not a lot of news worthy material happened. Well, o.k. there was this insane story, that Mariah Carey married youngster Nick Cannon. She's 38! he's 10! I mean really people. Just kidding about Nick being 10. He's actually 17. But still. The fact she married someone so young, that he could be her son! I can just imagine what nick was thinking during his pre teen years. "One day, I'm going marry Miss Mariah. And she'll be as old as my mom. Can she make me a PB and J sandwich with hardly anything on? You know she will! I will be the happiest kid alive")! Then he jerks off with PB and everything becomes sticky! Good luck with THAT Mariah! The other day, Mike and I were going to lunch, and we were walking towards the restaurant, which is next to a sally beauty supply store. I look at the poster in the window, and what do I see to my surprise? Paris Hilton hair extensions! OMG! What the? Your kidding me, right? Who the hell would wanna buy hair extensions, named after Paris? No, that Isn't hott! Give me a break! This whole sentence sure had a lot of exclamations!

D housewives last night was so good! OMG! I can't believe the season is almost over (bad writers)! Gaby and Carlos have a new roommate played by child star, Justine Bateman. Is it just me, or does she look more man like, now that she's gotten older? I kept looking at her, and she REALLY does look like a male! Maybe a she male? Who knows. Anyway, last night's episode was very good. Tom's daughter, has this "Im a serial killer" character going on with her, and Its very good, yet creepy! Someone grab some garlic, a rosary, and a wooden cross, and let's chase her to the top of wisteria lane! Bamm! Glad that's over!

Iron Man was # 1 over the weekend raking in $100 million. Now Robert Downey has more money to pay for more rehab! This will be the first huge movie he's had since.......well, since I can remember! What were some of his "hit" movies? I am drawing a blank. Oh well. I am curious to see, whether Madonna knocked off Mariah tomorrow, for the #1 album of last week. go madge! I have listened to her c.d. every day, since last tuesday. Some songs are more better than others. But I will always love Madonna, no matter what! Besides Kathy, she's been my idol for like ever! I sound like a young school girl. Like totally!

That's all I have for this edition. I will be back on Kathy griffin thursday. I am going to go to her website, and see what's happening. I haven't checked it out, since I lost the contest! My you tube entry is still on also. have a good one! Make it a stiff one! :-)

No comments: