Friday, May 16, 2008

Mr. Diamond knocks off Madge for the #1 album of the week (who knew Neil was SO rough)!

That's right people, Neil Diamond has the #1 album this week, with his new release. Of course, he sold less copies of this new album for the week, than madonna, who sold 3x the amount last week alone (poor neil). Madonna falls a whopping 66% of her albums sales to #3. At least she's in the top 5 still. Hope to see a tour from the blond ambition herself soon. Moving on.....

Ellen Degeneres yesterday on her daytime talk show, told the audience that she plans to marry her girlfriend. Aaww. I can just see it now. All the lesbians wearing carpenter pants with tools in the ring loops. As long as there's cake, I'll go (I just blew my chances, with that lesbian comment. Damn me for being such a smart ass)! I am happy for Ellen, but as everyone (mostly gay people) know, lesbian marriage lasts about as long as drying your clothes at the laundromat (20 minutes). I hope she'll stay in the game, fight the good fight.....ooh, who am I kidding. Keep the gifts, and recycle those for future weddings you attend for others (a toaster, you shouldn't have. And only YOU know, you didan't)!

With only 2 weeks away for the BIG premier of sex and the city, I was a bit surprised when I saw photos of the movie premier in hollywood. Sarah Jessica parker, looked gorgeous as ever, until I saw what she was wearing on her head. She called it a hat, I called it a plant. I tried to e-mail myself the photo to my blogger, so I could post it, for those who haven't seen it yet. Trust me, just go to OMG.com, and view it for yourselves. It was awful! Even Carrie Bradshaw (sarah's character name on SATC), wouldn't wear such a hideous thing! Then Cynthia Nixon, wears a low (and I mean low) cut dress on top, and barely has enough fabric to cover those boobies of hers! Kim Catrell looked stunning, as did the other one, I'm drawing a blank. A couple of fashion don'ts aren't going to stop this SATC fan from going to the movie!

I went and saw "what happens in vegas" on wednesday night. It was hilarious! I wish I could've seen more of Ashton Kutcher's behind without boxer briefs, but that will have to do. D housewives 2 hour season finale this sunday night! Did anyone (all 5 of you, besides mike and I), see the scene when lynette slaps kayla at the clothing store, for being such a snotty, bratty, little bitch! Then she calls her shrink, and lies to him and says that lynette is abusive to her. Girl, you deserve it! Your like a re-incarnated version of Damien from the omen. I think your both related (yeah, like creepy I'm possessed stand back or I'll kill you with one look, kinda that creepy)! I wish she would just be committed to a ward, like every other serial killer.

Last and certainly not least (thank you god), I was watching top chef on bravo this week. The winner of the elimination challenge won a bottle of $9.00 wine. Wow! All that love and sweat, and you get a $9.00 bottle of wine. Why not just add insult to injury, and give the winner a gift card to a goodwill thrift store (bravo, now go and buy yourself a new outfit someone else has worn, but may be deceased. Enjoy)! Have a great weekend all. I'll be back on tuesday with a weekend wrap up. Love to Kathy, and hope to catch you in Minneapolis on Oct.3rd! Remember kids, that would make a great birthday gift (for me, of course)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suddenly "Cracklin' Rosie" is going thru my head.