Friday, May 2, 2008

A day late, and A $1000.00 short. Can someone spare some?

Alright, someone bitch slap me (ouch, it was a joke), I promised a new blog by yesterday and of course, it never happened. And on Kathy Griffin thursday no less. Well anyway, here it is friday. After reading the blog comment from exit 333 (holla), about the new madonna c.d. "hard Candy", I got to thinking about what Mr. exit had said, that being her new c.d. isn't as good as some of her previous material. Then yesterday Morning, and pretty much off and on all day yesterday, I found myself listening to certain songs playing in my mind, but out loud. Then I knew that this new c.d. was going to be just fine. Give it a chance exit, I think you'll like it. It's quite a change, sound wise for Madonna, but it is her last c.d. with time warner. Can't wait for her new projects with her new record label. Maybe she could be less old school trampy Madonna on her upcoming c.d. Who am I kidding!

On dancing with the stars (which I never watch), Shannon Elizabeth was voted off, along with her dancing partner she fell in love with in real life while on the show. Hope you both are happy with each other, until another reality show breaks you both up. Aahh, isn't non relationship (I just wanna sleep with you for a while until the next great thing happens in my life) wonderful!
And speaking of sleeping around, what's with Barbara Walters admitting like over 30 years later, that she had an affair with a senator back in the day. Who cares! No offense babra, But it isn't the same excitement as a male senator with his pants down to his ankles in a airport bathroom stall, getting serviced by another male (hope he used one of those paper seat covers). The thought of Barbara having ANYTHING sexual then or now, is making me sick (pepto)? I like her, but don't wanna see her in that type of interview ("now, would you please take off your pants. How did that make you feel")? Gay Eeww! I need an eraser.

Then there's the big story of the week, that being Paula Abdul commenting on two performances by an Idol contestant, but the contestant only had sang his first song! Wake up Paula! I know your in there (somewhere). I thought it was rather funny. Then she goes on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show, to defend her actions, by saying she had her notes mixed up from the rehearsel which she had watched earlier that day. Now there is a big stink that Idol plays favoritism by the judges, because they can watch either a live rehearsel or a taped one, 2 hours before the actual performance is aired to all of us. I would have to agree with that. The judges should wait to see the actual performance, just like all of us! What is this world coming to (not a lot right now). There is only 3 more weeks of this Idol season left, then we can move on to the summer olympics, which is a whole other ball game of judging (thank god, Paula isn't an olympic judge).

Chicago the musical was good the other evening. We had seats with no back support (the old school bleachers), so we moved to seats with backs. I would rather see a show like that in New York on broadway. But for what it was worth, it wasn't half bad (just the first half was, only because the first half is always the longest). I didn't see Catherine Zeta, or Renee Z. but they must've had the night off. That's all I have for this edition. I'll be back next week with more observations! Still love ya Kathy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Hard Candy is a good album, and I like it, I really do. I just don't think it's as strong as some of her past efforts. I think it's probably because it is her last album with Time Warner. Why give the great stuff to your record label on the way out?
Babwa is one hot bitch, sexin' up married senators!
Paula is chemically enhanced. I've never watched AI, and don't feel I'm missing much.
Whut?