Friday, May 9, 2008

Hard Candy is #1 in the land. All hail to the queen!

I am so happy for Madonna. She dethroned that marrying a younger man diva Mariah Carey, out of the #1 album spot. How does it feel to be second MC? Of course, Mariah is on the cover of People magazine this coming week, with photos of her new much younger (can I see some I.D.) husband, Nick Cannon. Thanks to buckycatt for letting me know! I do wanna see the wedding photos, just to see how awful, I mean awfully gorgeous MC looked that day (I think her chest gets all the attention). madonna has released her second and third singles off hard candy already. talk about ambitious. The second single "give it 2 me", has already reached into the top 40. The third single "beat goes on", featuring Kanye West debuted at 100. I also heard, she is possibly planning a tour after all. I would love to see her, yet again If she does do a tour. She is awesome to see in concert, and anyone who would like to buy me a ticket for my upcoming birthday, feel free to do so! No really, I don't mind!

I, being the American Idol fanatic (not), forgot to tape the elimination episode on wednesday night. So, I went on line yesterday to see who had been kicked off. The finale is 2 weeks away, and I haven't even watched ANY of the season. Luckily, I have them on dvd, so I can catch up this summer during the Olympics. Miss Kathy's new season of D-list, starts on June 12th. I went to her website this morning, for the first time since not winning tickets to mohegan sun. She has a countdown clock on there that shows days, hours, and minutes until the new season will begin. She also has the remainder of this year booked with concert dates. The closest city she'll be to Montana, will be Minneapolis. I think I feel a trip coming on! Hope she'll have another contest to win tickets before then.

On yahoo this morning, they listed the top 5 mother's day gifts NOT to give mom. Let's go over them shall we! 1. Appliances (I agree). 2. Lotion (Hmm, tough call. If mom has dry skin, it would help. But on the other hand, it could apply to her that she has bad hygene). 3. Little house on the praire inspired pajamas (o.k. now that is just way to much. Even Laura would agree). 4. Vacuum cleaners (again, suggesting to dear mom, that she doesn't clean enough, or not good enough). 5. A cold (nyquil If she already has a cold. Otherwise, wash your hands for mom, or she'll wash them for you)! Get her a gift card to get a tattoe like every trailer trash family does (fer me, this is better than my carton of cigarettes from last year. I was hoping fer a new skirt on the house, but I suppose I can wait til my berthday). Get your mother an awesome gift! She gave you all life people!

Finally, not too many new movies opening this weekend. Speed racer, and What happens in Vegas. Either one, I wish to see. Now next friday, narnia opens, and I do wanna see that! Britney is making her second appearance this monday night, on the cbs show "how I met your mother", which I'm taping! She'd better be just as good this time. Happy Mother's day all! I will see you next week! Love to my girl Kathy! I'm out! (We know! The whole world knows your GAY! Move along, nothing 2 C here)!

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I may actually have to go see the Vegas movie, just to see Vegas again, and because Ashton is getting cuter as he gets older. Maybe Demi taught him some grooming tips. Maybe Demi or Madonna can give Mariah some tips on managing a younger hubby. See ya Monday!