Friday, February 13, 2009

And what A week it was!

Its hard to believe that valentines day, is already here. Never mind the fact that wally world has a huge ass display full of cheap flowers, cheaper cakes, cookies, and candies, and the cheapest greeting cards displays all when you walk in the store by the produce section (let's see, lettuce, tomato, ooh yeah flowers). Then we have our beloved St. pat's day around the corner ( who the hell buys those shamrock string lights and ACTUALLY hangs them on their homes)? I love the latter of the 2 holidays (any excuse to get drunk)! Any holiday that celebrates alcohol consumption AND men in kilts without underwear! I wanna move 2 Ireland (blarney me)!

Did anyone watch the grammies? Yeah, me either. I did start to watch, but after the first 30-45 minutes, I switched over to D housewives (a wise choice). I did see Kid Rock perform and he was actually good. Before that, Miss houston (who is a problem), was presenting the award for best R & B performance. Then right before she announces the winner, she breaks out in a congrats to Clive Davis the producer and rambles on for-ever and has him stand up to take a bow, for winning a lifetime achievement award of some kind, which he accepted THE NIGHT BEFORE! Wake up whiney, I mean whitney. Quick ass kissing your producer!

Then the most shocking news of the grammy evening (no, not Miss abdul's gown). On a quick side note to paula, Cleopatra sent a sand in time message, and she wants her gown back! Chris Brown was arrested for hitting a woman, whom we later found out was Rihanna. WAY 2 GO GIRL! Anyone who hits anyone, no matter who they are, must be punished! Good luck being a prison bitch Mr. Brown. say Hi 2 Boy george for me (do you really want to hurt me? No really. I am into that sorta thing).

Then dancing with the stars that same evening, was teasing us with the new season of hopefuls vying for that dancing crown. Some of the stars I did recognize. Others, I haven't EVEN heard of. I guess Madge was busy counting all her money from her sold-out sticky and sweet tour to call the show back. When they say stars, there should be actual stars. Brad, hugh, Bale.

I watched A Idol to see whom was going to be the 36 lucky finalists. I can't believe ta-tiana made it! O.K. I am not THAT surprised. But that overbearing, annoying laugh has got to go! I don't even think she's THAT good of a singer (even nursing home residents gave her a 2 out of 10). I expect she won't last long.

On wednesday evening, mike, becky, rick, and myself went and saw Taken. It was actually better than I expected (I say that about every movie I have doubt about. Except the movie Doubt). Last saturday I went with Miss buckycatt, bonnie, bucky's parents, and mike to see Milk. I loved it. Sean Penn was awesome as Harvey Milk ( and hot as ever)! remember when Sean was a not as good of an actor in the early beginning (need I mention Shanghai surprise. great bad flashback memory). He has really stepped up his game the last few years. I wanna see him in my shower naked in 2 weeks for an interview (I can dream).

Not much happened this week at work, like it did last week (redneck's must've bought their milk at the store). It was rather nice and quiet (well, except for that screaming kid with her parents. I should've offered her a metal fork 2 suck on)! make sure everyone goes and sees the NEW friday the 13th! I am going on wednesday with beccalicious. I am also attending her annual onezie-funzie event on monday evening. Its an anti valentines day drink fest (even though I do have Mike, I am still invited). I will update all (2) of you next friday with the details. Don't forget the amazing race starts sunday night! Until next week!

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I approved this blog entry :)