Thursday, March 13, 2008

BRITNEY INVASION!! (Run fer them thar hills)!

Happy Kathy Griffin thursday everyone!  I wasn't going to submit a video on you tube,  but now I am (what a surprise)!  I figured it would increase (or decrease) my chances of winning tickets to see Kathy in May.  I plan on uploading my video on monday morning.  I will let you all know when it is finished (and this may make me finished).  O.K. the big news of the day is that Britney is going to be making a guest appearance on the cbs show how I met your mother (sounds like the title to her father's autobiography).  I am not exactly sure,  what her role will be on the show,  but I plan on NOT watching it.  Britney also has a new single out from her album blackout called "break the ice".  The video is animated in japanese cartoon form.  I tried to go to her website to watch the video,  and you have to enter 2 secret words to be able to access the site.  I tried britney spears,  and no luck.  I tried black out,  and no luck.  Finally,  I tried coke hoar and bingo,  I was in.  Actually,  that didn't work either (you'd think it would've),  and so I finally gave up.  I can watch it when it comes on yahoo or you tube.  Besides,  I don't wanna  see the video THAT badly,  because knowing britney,  I'll have to join her fan club or sign up for a t-shirt on her site,  just to see the video.  Welcome back brit!  I never have watched the tween show the hills on mtv.  Now all of a sudden,  this Heidi chick is everywhere.  First the show,  then she decides to record an album (very badly I might ad.  I'd rather listen to amy whinehouse over dumb ass barbie girl)!  Now she's going to have her own clothing line.  I'f you wanna purchase anything from the collection,  you can go to the local thrift stores in a couple months (buy 1 get 2 free,  sweet deal)!  Janet Jackson,  was supposed to perform on saturday night live this sat. evening,  but she cancelled because she has the flu.  Maybe she's embarrASSed about her album (that would be my guess).  Now,  of all the people to replace miss jackson,  they get Mariah Carey.  I can just see the butterflies and unicorns now!  I will be curious to see how she does (and you all know I'm going to tell you)!  On American Idol last night,  David Hernandez (gay stripper boy who isn't gay,  just likes the attention and the feeling he gets when a gay man puts a dollar in his g string),  was voted off last night.  Maybe he should've given simon,  randy,  and ryan a lap dance (ooh yeah,  that's how daddy likes it)!
O.K. now onto yet another stupid commercial from our terrific t.v. channels!  I saw this ad on t.v. for this cervical cancer pill called "gardicill".  The commercial shows different mother and daughters talking about the fact,  that they went together to the doctor to get the pill to prevent cervical cancer.  I'm all for protection of cancer or any other illness,  but this commercial is soo far from the truth,  that being the bond between a mother and a daughter.  I don't know to many girls,  who like to even go out in public to the mall with their moms.  "Mom,  stop it,  your embarrASSing me"!  And to think they went to see the family doctor (more like were forced to go,  or no allowance) with dear old (or young) mom.  "Now that we've gone to the doctor together honey,  let's go get you your first piercing.  I was thinking maybe a tongue ring.  Sound sweet?  High five"!  Give me a break!  I think that most girls would rather go with a best friend or the school geek (carry my books to the doctor's office will ya), than go with mommy.
Sorry I'f I was rambling on about that,  but the commercial is so stupid.  Anyway,  that's all I have for KG thursday.  I'll be back on monday,  with a weekend wrap up,  including miss Carey's performance on SNL.  Until monday,  have a great weekend!    

3 comments:

buckycatt said...

I thought you liked Ms. Janet when she's nasty? Just not a nasty cold eh?

Bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri said...

The secret words are train wreck or red bull.

No seriously, they are "danger" and "victory"
Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.