Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, Monday.

We'll,  yet another weekend has come and gone.  Hope everyone had a good bunny holiday (easter for those who thought I was referring to something else,  like national hopping day.  Don't ask)!  I of course,  worked a 13 hour day,  but am I complaining?  Am I bitter?  O.K. kinda.  Actually,  it wasn't that bad.  One of my employees came back with a plate full of food for me to devour ( you animal).  Then I came home to homemade strawberry shortcake.  Yummy!   On thursday night,  we went and saw horton hears a who.  I actually liked it.  It was really funny.  I wouldn't buy it on dvd when it comes out,  but ya never know (in other words,  I will be).  They showed the preview to the new speed racer movie,  which comes out in may.  I was never a huge speed racer fan,  in fact,  I have never watched even one episode.  I don't get where the little boy with the beenie, and the monkey fit into speed's life.  I kinda find them annoying.  Pick better friends,  and friends who are human and around your own age range speedy (yeah,  my best friend in the whole world is only 6 months old.  BFF).  Christina Ricci plays speeds love interest.  This lesbian better convince me that she can kiss a guy,  as well as kissing a woman,  or refund city I will go!  They also showed the a teaser preview to the next Ice Age movie,  which comes out in May 2009.  Little early,  don't ya think?  What's next?  Desperate Housewives the movie,  coming in 2012.  I like to plan ahead,  but that's a little too far ahead.  Hmm I better set my calender on my cell phone to remind me about the movie now.  On friday,  I went to billings to do some car shopping (more like looking at what I CAN'T afford).  Sales men are getting more aggressive these days.  One salesmen offered me a BJ,  and a twix candy car,  I'f I bought a car from him.  Sign me up!  We went to one dealership,  and as we were leaving the lot waiting to turn onto the street,  a salesmen came running out of the building waving towards us to stop.  GUN IT!  Do they honestly think we'll buy a car from them,  when they're coming towards us like a mad man?  That's one of those moments that I wish I had some silly string,  and I could've shot them with it and yelled afterward "your soo silly!"  after the whip lashing from all the dealerships,  we went to do some affordable shopping.  Lunch was at Red Robin,  and dinner was at Olive Garden.  Saturday evening,  we went to see the music man at the firehouse 5.  I liked it!  I thought it was better than the movie.  Then again,  most theatre performances usually are better when seeing them on the stage,  than the movie versions (o.k. not all.  Who could forget JC superstar.  I rest my case your honor).  Backtracking to horton,  it was number 1 again this past weekend.  You go hortie!  Not much entertainment news to talk about from the weekend,  it was quiet.  Britney will be on how I met your mama,  not sure when the episode airs.  Maybe tonight?  Let me go check...(actually going to check the t.v. schedule).  YES,  its on tonight.  Of course I'm taping it!  Tomorrow is new music tuesday,  with panic at the disco and the B-52's new c.d. coming out.  I will let you know how they sound.  Also this week,  I'll be filming my Kathy griffin video for you tube.  Hope you all have a great monday,  and I will see you on wednesday!  

2 comments:

buckycatt said...

What kinda car you gonna get? Maybe you'll have it on Thursday!

Christopher DeJohn said...

Not sure yet. Something in my price range. Won't have it by this thursday. :-(