Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Someone posted a comment on my blog, then took it back. Could it have been Kathy? We will never know!

 As I mentioned in the title,  someone (or something),  wrote a comment on my blog on sunday the 16th.  But then,  they decided not leave the comment posted.  Kathy?  Janet?  Mariah?  Who knows.  I hope it was Kat.  Can I call her that?  Anyway,  I haven't watched the SNL from this weekend yet.  Maybe I'm scared to see MC do her thing (or lack of).  I will watch it,  and of course have a full report as soon as I do!  Heather Mill's finally had her day in court.  She was awarded a HUGE settlement from Paul McCartney.  She was awarded 46.8 million dollars,  or $34,000.00 per day.  I will take that off her hands!  Like she needs THAT much money.  PA-LEEZ!  I need that much money (hell,  I'd settle for $5.00).  Also Halle Barry had her baby.  Congrats Halle!  OMG (ooh my god,  for those of you who aren't familiar with computer slang O.K.),  hold onto your seats!   Donny and Maria Osmond are hosting the miss USA pageant in Las Vegas.  And you can buy tickets to the show!  I think I'm going to be sick!  Donny and Maria hosting the miss USA pageant is the internet's idea for their big comeback?  Don't get me wrong,    It is a big deal  but I thought maybe they'd be at a ribbon cutting for a new Walmart.  Now that's HUGE!
I need to get ready for my lunch date for this week.  Kathy,  I'f you do read this,  PLEASE leave a comment.  Better yet,  pick me as a winner in your contest!  Until next time................................

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I can't wait to see your tape you are sending to Kathy. So glad the script is ready!