Monday, January 7, 2008

Almost a week old(the blog, not me)!

Its hard to believe that my blog spot will a week old as of  this coming thursday.  I guess Im getting ahead of myself (as usual)!  Any excuse to eat cake is good enough for me!  As some of you may know,  I had gone to see my comedic idol Kathy Griffin in november at the paramount in Seattle.  It was my first time in Seattle,  and I loved it!  People have said to me that Seattle is too rainy and cold,  but I've always enjoyed the rain(except the "blame it on the rain" song by milli vanilli.  Blame your vocal coaches,  ooh wait you didn't have any!) Before I left for my trip to Seattle,  I had written Kathy an e-mail through her website.  I was hoping she would've read it before the big show,  and called me up on stage to wish me a happy birthday during her performance.  Well,  no such luck.  She did mention this creepy stalker guy(not me,  I don't stalk I only hope and pray to be in her presence.  There's a HUGE difference!) during her show.  She talked about how this stalker was loaded with money,  and would pay her if she were to meet him in person and go out with him on a date(among other things).  It was very funny!  Of course it was,  it was Kathy!  I have decided to send kathy my blog spot address on thursday.  I am hoping she'll read it and post a blog on here!  Who knows,  maybe she'll be so impressed with my funny wit and humor,  that she'll offer to be my mentor and I could be an intern of comedic learning with her while she's on the road!  Hooray!  Keep your fingers crossed kids!

So last night I watched the long and highly awaited last episode of Desperate Housewives,  until the writers strike is over.  Wow!  There were quite some surprises.  I won't give them away for those of you who are fans,  and who haven't seen the episode as of yet.  But now that the episode has come and gone,   its going to kill me to wait so long until it comes back on.  At least American Idol starts back up next wednesday.  Hooray!  And project runway is my new favorite show.  It has always been a favorite of mine,  but this season has been the best so far!  Did anyone watch last weeks episode?  The designer's had to make a garment out of material from the hershey's candy store from times square(apparently going to the ACTUAL factory was too long a road trip!)  One designer made a dress out of twizzler's.  It was hideous!  And the judges loved it.  Well, at least if you owned the dress and you got hungry,  you could snap off some of the licorice and go to town.  It would also make a great dress for a professional dancer of the night.  What qualifications do you have to have to be a "professional"  dancer?  Its not that hard,  Im sure!   Big hair and big shoes are 2 of the requirements I believe.  ho hum!

That's all's I got's for now peeps!  Only 3 more days until the 1 week anniversary!  For those of you who don't know what kind of cake I like,  well I like ALL kinds!  Love Ya Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

Be very afraid. I've heard jigsaw & Britney are on the loose!