Thursday, January 10, 2008

HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!!! (O.K. I missed 2 days of blog writing, sue me! On second thought, don't!)

Hello everybody!  Yes,  I know I missed two days of blogging.  And yes,  I did say I was going to write a blog everyday.  Well,  when you've been as busy as I have been,  the once per day blog just isn't going to happen.  But look on the bright side,  I'll have more topics in my mind that I want to discuss,  if I only write say 3-5 days a week.  So what's been on my mind the last couple days?  Well I'll tell you!  

I went on to i-tunes on monday to purchase the new single from Janet(I haven't had a hit single or a hit c.d. since I can remember) Jackson.  Her new single "feedback",  is driving me nuts!  I love the song,  maybe a little too much.  I've listened to it non stop since I downloaded it.  Then last night,  I see that yahoo had the video for the new song,  so of course I had to watch it.  Its totally different from any of her other videos she's done.  First off,  she's wearing clothes that cover the "girls" I like to call them.  She's actually wearing a body type suit that's sleek and form fitting.  She looks awesome!  (Take notes britney,  you might learn a thing from miss Jackson.  Who am I kidding,  of course you won't!  Go pass out in a ditch somewhere.  But be careful!)  The video shows janet sitting on what looks like the earth or jupiter,  one of the rounder planets.  Then she drops down into a pool of milky water,  with her dancers who were hanging out on other planets with her,  waiting for her to jump into the milky water.  Once she lands on the milky water,  then she does her usual dance moves(seen them already,  get some new one's!) and then at the end of the video,  she's wearing a skin tight red body suit and she's twirling in the water and splashing and kicking the milk around.(What a waste of good milk that some poor cow worked hard on all day!)  O.K. now that I think about it,  the video wasn't that good.  The song is much better.  But she does look good,  I'll give her that.

The other song I downloaded,  which I've heard like a billion times on the radio is "clumsy" by Fergie.  I have skipped over that song since I bought it,  and feel that I or anyone who bought this single deserve a refund(Judge Judy we need you!)  Its like buyers remorse with this song.  You think your going to like it because you've heard it so many times on the radio,  but when you actually buy it,  its quite annoying.  I have 2 other fergie songs which I downloaded when her album first came out,  but after you hear them over and over again on the radio,  your sick of hearing them,  let alone wanting to listen to them on an i-pod.  I love fergie,  but I just can't seem to want or need to buy her c.d.'s.  Sorry sweetie,  Im sticking with my girls Madonna and Janet.  

So yesterday Mike and I had gone over to livingston for our usual lunch day with Rick and Jan.  When we got back to Bozeman,  we always take the east main street exit and drive downtown heading home.  We stopped on the corner of Main St. and North 7th St.  On the corner there is a thriftway gas station.  I look over while Mike and I are at the traffic light waiting to change,  and here's this girl at the gas station getting gas,  and washing her bumper with the squeegee that you use to wipe your windshields with.  EXCUSE ME!  Now,  I've used the squeegee on my windshields,  heck I've even used them on my front headlights,  but I've never stood there and washed my entire car with one while at a gas station.  I about died (well,  not really.  I would hope my death wasn't caused my a misuse of a squeegee,  but you never know.) I wanted to get out of the car,  and walk over to this girl and give her some money for a car wash down the road.  Im surprised she wasn't bathing with the squeegee herself!  Now I know where all the clean soapy water goes when I pull up to get gas,  and I go to wipe my windows down and there's always no water left.  This girl is going around town washing her car with every bucket of clean windshield water,  and then not telling the attendant she used it all!  She should save some water for those of us,  like myself who use those same squeegee's to wash,  I mean wipe our windows with.  

I will be sending an e-mail to my idol Miss Kathy Griffin today in honor of my first week as a blogger.  I hope she will read my blogs,  and see what a hilarious person I am (or bitchy,  take your pick!)  I will keep my bloggers(all 3) of you posted, as to whether or not she leaves me a comment on my blogspot(then I WOULD DIE,  but it would be a happy death!) You never know what can or will happen,  and that's why Im happy to tell you,  in my own way!  










3 comments:

Bri said...

there are many unknown uses for squeegees, and this is one of them.

buckycatt said...

I think you may have solved 1 of the mysteries of the universe w/ the squeegee discovery. Thanks for the shoutout. I gotta hear Janet's song for myself cause I haven't liked any of her stuff for years. Keep up the good work.

Christopher DeJohn said...

Thanks to all who responded to this last entry(all 2)!