Monday, January 21, 2008

Its SO cold! How cold is it? I can't feel my fingers while typing this blog!

Happy monday to all!  O.K. there's never REALLY anything happy about mondays other than maybe an occasional payday (highly unlikely),  but I figured it was worth a shot!  I can't wait to see sweeney todd on thursday!  I hope Im not going to get all excited about the  movie,  and then go and see it,  then be disappointed!  I hate that.  Johnny has never let me down in anything he does.  And tomorrow is even a bigger day (bigger than sweeney or kathy) because the Oscar nominations will be announced.  And who do you think will be discussing it on here?  ME! (duh).

There wasn't really much of anything happening over this past weekend.  Well,  o.k. Christina Agu (I can't spell her last name,  so that's how IM going to spell it!) had a baby boy!  Congrats Christina.  I also heard that nicole richie named her son "winter".  I have two words to that PA LEEZ!  I know that nicole can't read even a simple comic strip,  but to name your son after a season.  I thought her fiancee' was even smarter than that!  Unless HE picked out the name?  I guess well never know,  until the kid spills his guts on "extra" when he's 18 or something.

"Cloverfield" was # 1 at the box office over the weekend.  I DO want to see it,  If anything for all the hype its been getting.  That's what I said about "snakes on a plane",  and the snakes looked so fake!  We all shall see what the movie had to offer after IM done with it (can't wait for that.  somebody hold him back!)

I am going to the Equinox theatre tonight to audition for their upcoming comedy "how I learned to drive".  They only have 2 parts for 2 males (obviously),  and 1 female part.  I should go for the female part!  LOL (no seriously!)  I will let you know how the audition goes tomorrow.  I think they pre cast their actors,  but we'll see.  I would be shocked (yes shocked),  If I WAS cast for a role!  But I'll just pay the director off for the part,  and IM in!  That's all I pretty much have for this edition.  I will have much more tomorrow (oscars,  auditions,  etc.)  Hope everybody stays warm!  I know I will (I have a blankie!)  See you all tomorrow!  


 

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

Per People magazine - Nicole Richie & Joel Madden (of Good Charlotte)named their daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden. At 6-lb., 7-oz I'm sure Harlow's mother think she's already a lil too plump. :P