Friday, January 18, 2008

So many stories to cover, where do I begin? (Try the beginning!) Good idea!

Friday is finally here!  Sweeney Todd is finally here!  I,  of course am waiting until next wednesday to see the movie with my friend becky (who by the way FINALLY was able to log onto my blogspot!  You go girl! *snap*!) only because she told me that If I didn't wait for her to see the movie,  she was going to fulfill my comment out in real time,  and actually become sweeney's twin sister,  and cut me with a shaving blade (yeah,  I think I'll wait for her.  My face is too pretty to be used as an example of what happens when you DON'T listen!) I've waited this long,  I can wait another 5 days (torture!) but enough about sweeney (gasp) moving on to other matters at hand.

So yesterday,   I e-mailed Kathy Griffin (yet again!)  about my blogspot page.  I told her she should mention it in her act while she was performing in front of the audience (yeah right!) I was surprised when I read the list of winners,  who won tickets to see kathy in New York at Madison Square Garden on January 29th.  My name WASN'T on the list of winners who had won tickets (I know,  I was just as shocked as all of you are right now reading this!)   I mean,  I thought I had a good chance,  what with the obsessive e-mails to her website on a weekly to bi-weekly basis!  Ooh well,  that just means I'll be meeting my idol in person someday (like in a court room setting with me as the defendant!) I did notice she's playing in Reno, Nv in May sometime (road trip!) Anyone interested in going to Reno in May to see Kathy,  let me know!

I was so busy bashing georgie Michael's book deal yesterday (remember $7.00 in the bargain bin @ Border's!) that I forgot to mention Oprah's new t.v. channel (o.k. mentioned it,  moving on!  LOL) deal.  For those of you who have been in an internet coma (highly doubtful) Oprah is going to have her very own t.v. channel called OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network.  Try and keep up people!)  I was trying to spell out the letters a different way,  when I first saw the station letter's on line.  Like Our Winfrey Now!  Or Ooh Winfrey Now?  You get the idea.  Not that I have anything against Oprah (all her money and power),  but do we really need an actual t.v. channel with Oprah 24/7?  She already has the market on everything else!  What's next?  She buys an entire country and decides to run it?  OOH wait,  she already started that idea with Obama!  I haven't decided who to vote for in the upcoming presidential election.  Maybe I'll 
hand write in my candidate,  like sponge bob square pants (go sponge bob!) Bob 4 PREZ!

Finally,  I read on line just this morning that Lindsey Lohan has been sentenced to do 4 hours a week of community service in a mortuary.  Those poor dead people!  Can you imagine what that's going to be like for those who no longer are able to live (although there COULD be some miracles happening once she walks into the room,  and all of a sudden,  they see lindsey.  Talk about waking up the dead!) She shouldn't be helping with hair and make up, "why does margaret look like a $5.00 hooker?"  And she shouldn't be helping with embalming "how do you turn this thing on?  Is it like a vacuum?".  Why don't they have Lindsey doing what she does best,  picking up trash and putting it in  a garbage bag without any feeling or remorse!  (She should start with her last 2 movies!)  That's all I have for observation for this friday.  Hope you all like the new format layout.  I'll be back on monday to recap the weekend!  (ooh goodey!) 


3 comments:

Bri said...

OWN is the must be one of the signs of the apocolypse.
Seriously, she's taking over the world.

buckycatt said...

Next Lindsay will wanna do a remake of 6 ft under w/ herself as the gay undertaker. It could work . . . NOT!

Christopher DeJohn said...

Lindsey's only chance for a remake of six feet under, will be her own demise!