Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

With a new year,  comes goals that we all set for ourselves to achieve.  This was one of my goals,  to be able to voice my opinions about life's observations,  and to be able to write my comedy on a blog.  Hooray!  It has happened.  Just wanted all who know me,  to check out the website on a daily basis to see what hi-jinx and mayhem I feel has happened for that particular day.  Pass this site onto others,  and let's see how far I can go with making this and my comedy a career!

3 comments:

Bri said...

oooh... first comment! Congrats on the new blog, and Happy New Year!

buckycatt said...

Darlin' I'm so purroud of ya. Can't wait for the comedy part to arrive. Luv ya lots - megasassycat

Deb said...

Hey Chris- maybe now I won't have to wait for you to call me back!

Deb