Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friday and saturday wrap-ups (hooray!)

Well,  the weekend is almost over yet again.  Where does the time go?  Friday was met with work and so was all day yesterday.  Friday night I had worked until 10:00 p.m. and I needed to go to the grocery store for some milk (no lie!).  I decided to go to Albertson's rather than Rosauers just to change it up a bit ( IM quite the rebel like that.  One time,  I ate raw chocolate chip cookie dough right out of the container!  And people tell me I don't have a wild side!).  We are now getting a brand new pizza bar,  olive bar,  and a tulley's coffee bar in albertson's where the movie rental space had been.  The coffee I will probably purchase from there,  but olives and pizza (have to pass on both thank you!).  I grabbed my milk and headed for the checkouts.  They don't offer the self check out lanes after 10:00 p.m. (probably for the purpose of drunk people trying to scan their beer and wine,  and not being able to figure out how to ring up their items!  Clean up on aisle 10!).  So I stood there in an actual check out with a live person.  The customer in front of me,  had his items on the counter,  and of course I looked to see what he was buying.  He was buying a reeses peanut butter cup 6 pack,  a large 32 ounce bottle of soda,  and some generic tobacco,  that you have to hand roll yourself.  As I stood there examining the items,  I though to myself  Wow,  party at this guy's house!  Count me in!  Its going to be so crazy what with the candy and soda and tobacco!  Somebody hold me back.  I don't know If I can contain the fun any longer!  I guess If that's the kind of fun he enjoys,  then you go BOI!

Last night after I had gotten home from work,  Mike and I decided to go get some dinner.  We wanted to find this great pizza place in Belgrade,  but became lost finding it.  So we stopped at the flying J truck stop (such a classy place),  and Mike went inside to see If anyone working knew where this pizza place was.  Mike came back to the car to tell me that the cashier told him that we should go to Columbo's pizza in bozeman,  and that she didn't know of any other pizza places in belgrade.  What a dumb ass!  I don't live in Belgrade,  but let's see there's pizza hut,  mackenzie river,  domino's,  rosa's pizza,  just to name a few!  We ended up at Old Chicago Pizza in bozeman,  where we were told by hostess girl that it would be a 30 minute wait (which only became 15 minutes,  thank you very much!)  The play off game was on,  and almost everyone inside the bar and restaurant was watching the game,  cheering for their favorite team.  One lady almost lost her pizza (literally),  when her team scored a touchdown!  Needless to say,  our dinner was good,  and we went home so I could get ready for my big night out to the hub lounge in belgrade(2nd week in a row!)

I went to the Hub Lounge with the usual co-workers.  This week actually was a little more fun than last saturday night.  It could've been from the 1 and a half margarita's I had drank.  One lady in the bar was wearing a "noel" santa hat in blue and white,  and was flashing the bar for free drinks (thank god she was wearing a bra!  O.K. who am I kidding,  even with the bra I wasn't expecting that!)  We stayed for almost 2 hours (too long),  and went home.  I lead such an exciting life (not!).  Well,  at least these adventures of mine make great blog material!  

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

I hate when the person behind me in line sees that I'm buying tampons, snickers bars and a gun. Its so privacy invasive.