Saturday, January 5, 2008

The day after jigsaw was at my house!! My night at the Hub lounge!

Im sure that all of you(actually only 2  people wrote me a response to my blog from yesterday!  Thanks)!  want to know what happened with jigsaw.  I went to where I thought jigsaw had be purchased,  (which was hastings and I was right)!  and walked in with jigsaw in a blue plastic bag.  When I got inside the store to the customer service counter,  there was a woman who was a teacher(not sure what grade or subject,  sorry.  We didn't really bond during our short time together)!  She had brought in some used books for credit.  It seemed like a L-O-N-G time with miss bookworm turning in all her books,  which I might ad all seemed to be stamped with a library sticker on most of the covers.  Talk about stealing our education from our children.  Well,  not my children I don't have any!  As soon as miss bookworm was done with her book fair,  the clerk asked me if he could help me.  I told him I had gotten jigsaw as a christmas gift,  and I wasn't sure whether or not he had been bought from hastings.  HE WAS!!!  Needless to say,  I got a gift card with store credit.  I told "JIG",  that's what I called him in the short time he was a house guest at my house,  I told him I would visit him whenever I could(lie) and left.

So,  last night I worked at the restaurant and then I went out with some coworkers to the hub lounge in belgrade.  Talk about a night of fun and excitement!  Me and one of my coworkers who IS legal drinking age,  rode with my other coworker who ISN'T 21 as of yet.  When we got to the hub,  we were supposed to meet 2 other coworkers of mine who had already been waiting for all 3 of us.  Miss under 21,  told me "you go in first,  and see if the others are already in there.  If their not,  well leave".  So,  being the decoy,  I walked in and they were all inside waiting for us.  Im so glad that I don't go out to the bars that often.  It seemed as though everyone in the hub knew each other pretty well.  Im not talking like "norm" on cheers kinda well!  It seemed like they all hang out at the hub a little too much!  Like its their second home away from home.  There was no one there even good looking both male or female.  There was a catfight that broke out between 2 of the females inside the bar.  What about I don't know,  but the one female barely had anymore teeth to spare inside her mouth if she was sucker punched. They weren't even throwing punches at each other,  more like slapping each other across the face.  Come on!  Where were the fists flying?  And not even a single hair pulling had happened.  I told the table of coworkers that I could have done a better job kicking some butt and Im even GAY!  I felt like I was watching a live performance of jerry springer,  but only not as violent as I am used to!  We went to the hub in the first place,  because my friend Jackie who I work with,  had met some guy from italy or california or an italian from california,  who knows!  She met him at the restaurant on thursday night when she was working(I was off that night).  She had heard that he was going to be at the hub last night,  and she wanted to get to know him better,  if you know what I mean! (wink!)  She even had left work early last night to go and purchase a new outfit and a new pair of shoes for this mystery man with no name.  She didn't find any pants,  but bought a pair of shoes that made her look taller.  MUCH TALLER!  We sat there for an hour and a half,  but it seemed like an eternity!  He didn't show up before we left to head back to bozeman (shock).  It was all and all a fairly fun evening,  but I could have stayed home and watched t.v. and fallen asleep on the couch and then  woken up at 4-5 a.m. realizing that I had fallen asleep!  Now THAT'S a good time!   Someone hand me a blankie and pillow.

2 comments:

buckycatt said...

Seeing you and Juno in the same day was marvy. Too tired from the new job to update my own blog, but am sure enjoying yours. When I do I have 3 posts in 1. Where the heck is the hub? Keep up the good daily work.

The Omelette Lady

Christopher DeJohn said...

the hub is in belgrade.