Friday, January 4, 2008

Do You Want To Play A Game? Live In MY HOUSE!!!!!!

O.k. I had to share this with my bloggers who know me well enough to know that Im a fan of the saw movies.  I never said I was a huge fan of the movies.  I like them.  I've seen every one of them when a new installment has come to the theater.  I don't own any of the movies on dvd.  I don't go out and purchase the merchandise linked to the movies when I see it in the store.  So,  last night we had a christmas dinner/christmas present exchange with mike's family.  We had it last night and not on christmas,  because mike's brother ken and his sister in law maggie and the 3 boys had gone to minnesota for christmas to see family.    Well,  a couple weeks ago,  I had come home from work and mike was already in bed but was reading.  He told me that his younger brother pat and pat's wife beth had called mike,  to tell him that they had found me the perfect christmas gift for me.  As you can see in the photo which is attached to this blog,  It's perfect!  Its perfect for the shelf at the store from which it came from!  I don't want this jigsaw bobble head,  (did I mention its a bobble head doll) sitting in my livingroom, on a coffee table, or a shelf or a bookcase.  I took it out of the bag we had brought it home in to look at it,  and even the dog ran upstairs scared under the covers!  I could just see it now. The neighbors or passers by walking their dogs past our house seeing jigsaw,  and calling the police department saying that jigsaw DOES exist,  and that there are probably victims "playing"  his twisted mind game right now,  and you have to come to this address A.S.A.P. (all of this taking place when mike and I aren't home of course).  Then the "concerned"  neighbor would wait for the police to arrive,  so that the police know the call wasn't a prank call.   Then the neighbor who called,  would come into my home and take something for themselves they see and leave.  Then mike and I would come home,  and I would notice that someone had been in the house while we were gone,  and that  certain items were gone.  Then I would call the police,  and then they would come back to the house,  and explain to us,  that jigsaw was responsible for the earlier incident,  as well as the neighbor 3 houses away(no more good day's and how's it going to them,  that's for sure)!  And so,  the cycle of jigsaw's wrath would continue.  Which is why I must return him to where he belongs.  Luckily for me,  the price tag is still on the box,  so I have an idea as to where to send him home.  If Pat and Beth DO read this blog,  I apologize for the gift bashing.  I do like it,  but not enough to keep it!  Hope there's no hard feelings,  and next year at this time,  I'll give you a list of things I DO like or want.    O.K. moving on......

So,  yesterday I was at the bank making a deposit.  There were 2 people ahead of me being helped by the 2 tellers who were working.  No one was in front of me,  so naturally I was next in line to be waited on.  There is a rope in front of the teller line and a sign that reads "please wait here for next available teller".    The bank also has a walk up ATM machine,  and no one was using it.  It was just me,  standing on the "right" side of the rope and no one else was around waiting,  not even to use the ATM.  This customer walks up behind me to use the ATM.  Now mind you,  I wasn't even anywhere near the ATM.  I couldn't reach an envelope or a deposit slip,  from where I was standing waiting to be told "next"!   She walks up behind me and says "are you in line to use the ATM"?  And I politely said "NO". So then I got to thinking how stupid this question was.  I thought to myself,  do you see me standing directly in front of the ATM machine?  NO!  You could see tumble weeds rolling by my feet.  That's how many people were ahead of me waiting for an available teller!   Come on,  give me a break!  You ask a stupid question,  which you already know the answer to,  but yet you still ask it and in your "outloud" voice!    Use some common sense.  Like ooh I don't know,  saying "excuse me" to get to the ATM.  Or "could I just sneak by you"?  Why do people say that?  I see you standing there already!  You don't need to "sneak" by me!  Your not invisible.  These are the comments and my responses we'll be dealing with on my blog!  I figure,  If I can't say something nice,  I'll totally say it and say it "loud" on my blog!  *SNAP*!

2 comments:

buckycatt said...

I am now scared of this blog and will probably not sleep for a long long time to come all because of Jigsaw!

Bri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.