Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Its Tuesday already! The week's almost over ( o.k. not really!)

Well,  another weekend has come and gone.  The funny thing is,  I never really do anything fun (yeah,  serving pancakes is a blast!  LOL).  Friday evening,  I caught up on some t.v. I recorded from the previous week.  Celebrity apprentice was the normal boardroom antics (your fired!  I always wanted to say that!) with some olympic softball girl named jenny getting the axe (not literally)!  I also watched project runway.  This episode the designers had to make a garment out of levi's jeans and jackets (the company provided the materials for the challenge,  it wasn't some poor sap named "levi").  Some designs were good.  Others,  you get the idea!  Saturday evening I came home from work early (hooray!) and was flipping through the channels,  and flipping,  and flipping.  About 10 minutes had gone by.  How can nothing be on over 300 channels,  and on a saturday night (its unheard of)!  I finally watched of all movies "Texas chainsaw massacre,  the beginning".  It was the newer version from 2006.  I can' believe that story ACTUALLY happened!  They said so on a tag at the end of the movie!   This family killed 33 people from 79'-83'.  Holy cow!  Where are all the sheriff's and police?  How bout' the military? And don't tell me they were all busy taking a coffee/donut break (o.k. maybe they were,  just don't tell me!  Don't get me started.  Don't even get me started)!  movin' on.......

On sunday,  I finally got the answer to my burning question "did I get a part in the new equinox theatre production"?  HECK NO!  First off,  the director had told all of us that he would call us either way by friday,  since there were so few of us who turned out for the audition.  Friday came,  no call.  Saturday came,  no call.  Finally,  on sunday he sent me an e-mail,  saying he was trying to "lock down" the cast (go to your room!  no dessert for you!) and that's what had taken so long.  Maybe he should "lock down"  a finger on a keypad on a phone or a computer BEFORE sunday.  I mean,  really people!  If your going to promise something,  you should follow through.  At least TRY and follow through.  Look at Britney, ( a prime example).  I read on line yesterday that britney is ACTUALLY good for the u.s. economy.  She brings in $120 million per year (and she doesn't even have to lie on her back for it!  You go girl!)  who would have thought our little britney could be good for us ( I never saw that coming,  honest!)  Since I didn't get a part with the equinox theatre,  I auditioned last night for the firehouse 5 and The Music Man.
I will know by friday @ 5:00 p.m.  and they know how to keep a promise!

I'f any of you (all 5 readers,  still waiting for Kathy!  Love you Kathy!) like paula abdul,  and like randy jackson from american idol,  then you should go to i-tunes and play their new song.  Its danceable like we know paula to be!  I think you'll get the song in the 30 seconds you listen to it,  rather than buying the entire song for .99 cents.  Im still wondering If both of them are going to be singing the song at the super bowl?  We shall see.  

Finally,  I want to send a shout out to my friend Larry S.  who passed away last week.  I went to the memorial service yesterday,  and it was very touching and moving.  I have known larry for 8-9 years now,  and I learned some things about larry yesterday at the service I didn't know about him.  He was very artistic.  He brought a lot of humor and wit to everything in life and I will truly miss him!  Larry,  If you can have access to a computer in heaven,  please read this,  and know that my blog will forever be here for you to laugh at,  and I hope that one day,  when we meet again,  we'll be able to pick up our friendship were we left it off!  See you all on thursday with a blue man group review (yes,  Im going!)  and Kathy thursday!  Take care and stay warm and safe!  

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

Equinox doesn't know a real hamm when they see one ;)