Friday, January 25, 2008

I missed a day of blogging! Don't worry, I am here to catch you up!

O.K. I know I missed like 2 days worth of blog writing on here.  I was going to write my blog,  as usual yesterday,  but I wasn't feeling all that great.  I think it was something I ate the night before at work (don't let that confession detour you all from eating at the restaurant!) but now Im back! I just got a phone call on my cell,  from what is probably a collection agency,  looking for a Francis James.  Francis,  If you read this (highly unlikely),  please call Christa!  That way,  she ISN'T calling my cell number,  looking for you!  Thanks.  That would be great!  O.K. where was I? Ooh yes,  yesterday.  I wasn't feeling all that great,  so I decided to catch up on some of the shows I've recorded (apparently using the word "taping" is out.  Who knew!) from previous weeks,  that I hadn't watched yet.  I caught up on The Celebrity Apprentice (all 3 episodes to date).  Most of the celebrity's I have heard of.  A few I haven't.  Like,  for example some former playboy playmate named "Tiffany" (her real name or an alias,  who knows.)  The Donald fired her,  because during a team challenge,  she didn't call Mr. Hefner,  to get him to buy a hotdog for $1,000,000.  That better be one tasty dog!  Gene Simmons,  of kiss fame was fired last week.  I need to watch last night's episode (obviously),  to see who was kicked off.  Omarosa,  Is on this celebrity apprentice.  I remember when she was on The Surreal Life,  with Janice Dickenson and Omarosa pulled a butcher knife on Janice,  during a cast photo shoot.  The Bitch is crazy!  Moving on.  I haven't seen any of the American Idol auditions,  but I plan on watching tonight,  and will give you all (up to 5 reader's now),  an update!

Well,  even though I wasn't feeling good yesterday,  I still was able to go and see SWEENEY last night!  Ooh my god!  It was so good!  Can you tell how good it was!  Im using exclamat!ons way too much in my sentence!  Johnny was everything I hoped he'd be.  The movie was just amazing.  I plan on buying the d.v.d when it comes out (and I never buy d.v.d.'s!  O.K. I did buy the departed,  but that was a gift for mike for christmas,  so it doesn't count!)  He sang amazing,  the costumes,  the set,  the blood,  I mean it was just incredible.  I know he's nominated for best actor,  but I think he may have some competition,  what with Daniel Day Lewis,  and Viggio (and that naked sauna scene-yummers!) up against him also.  I looked at the list this morning before writing this blog,  and I have never heard of any of the best actress nominated movies,  expect Juno,  and the actress who plays her.  O.K. there is Laura Linney,  for her role about her dad,  and Kate Blanchett for her version of the queen (been there,  done that!) but there really isn't any one actress,  or film that they're in,  that stands out.  We shall see (hopefully),  who wins on feb. 25th.  I know most of you have heard that Heath Ledger died on tuesday.  I think we are all saddened at what has happened.  I just wanted to mention it,  and say how sad it is,  that we lost such a talented man.  

Well,  Im off to send this to Kathy,  with an apology for not sending it yesterday,  on Kathy G thursday ( I came up with that!) and I will let her know that I wasn't feeling well.  Maybe she'll send me an e-card,  and tell me she'd love to meet me (yeah,  right!) as soon as she has some free time!  Until next time,  I will see you on monday ( I need some material.) morning!  Take care and have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

buckycatt said...

The weekend just got darker knowing Heath is still dead, and you won't be providing a blog. A lesser person would decide to go to barber school.